- Date: March 8th till March 19th, 2023
- City: Indian Wells, California, USA.
- Prize Money: $8,800,00
- Men’s Current Champions: Taylor Fritz
- Women’s Current Champions: Iga Swiatek
The BNP Paribas Open, also known as the Indian Wells Masters, is an annual professional tennis tournament that takes place in Indian Wells, California, United States. The tournament is one of the biggest events on the tennis calendar and is considered one of the most prestigious events outside of the four Grand Slam tournaments.
The tournament is held in March each year and is played on outdoor hard courts. The event features singles and doubles competitions in both men’s and women’s categories, with top tennis players from around the world.
The BNP Paribas Open is a Masters 1000 event on the ATP Tour and a Premier Mandatory event for the WTA Tour, which means that it is one of the highest-tier tournaments on both tours.
2023 BNP Paribas Open Odds
The BNP Paribas Open odds are always a staple in the lead-up to the Indian Wells tournament. As with any sport, tennis odds can fluctuate leading up to and during the tournament based on factors such as player performance and injuries, court conditions, and weather. This is why keeping up to date with the tennis betting preview news can be incredibly helpful when looking to make informed betting decisions.
Ultimately, whether you’re a seasoned bettor or just a casual fan, the BNP Paribas Open is a great opportunity to get in on the action and experience the excitement of tennis betting. Here are the tennis betting odds for the ATP and the WTA winner; take a look at this year’s BNP Paribas Open odds:
|*Last Updated: 28/2/23||Moneyline|
|*Last Updated: 28/2/23||Moneyline|
How To Bet on the Indian Wells 2023?
If you’re interested in betting on the BNP Paribas Open, there are several different options to consider.
- One of the most popular types of tennis betting is Outright Tournament Winner betting. This involves placing a bet on the tennis player you believe will win the tournament outright.
- Another popular option is Each Way Tournament Betting, which allows you to place a bet on a player to finish in the top few positions. This type of tennis betting is often used to increase your chances of winning while still enjoying higher odds.
- Match Winner betting is also available for each individual match throughout the tournament. This type of betting involves placing a bet on the player you believe will win the match.
- Similarly, Sets Winner betting involves betting on the player you think will win a specific set within a match.
- If you prefer more specific tennis bets, you can also consider First Set Winner betting, which involves placing a bet on the player you think will win the first set of a match.
- Finally, Accumulator Bets are a popular option for those looking to increase their potential winnings. This type of betting involves combining multiple bets into one larger bet, with the potential for higher returns.
Before placing your tennis bets, it’s important to do your research and consider factors such as player form, head-to-head records, and court conditions.
It’s also important to manage your bankroll responsibly and only bet what you can afford to lose.
Overall, betting on the BNP Paribas Open can be an exciting way to experience the tournament and potentially win big. With a variety of betting options available, there’s something for everyone.
Latest Tennis Betting News
Top BNP Paribas Open Players & History
The BNP Paribas Open was first held in 1976 and has grown in popularity over the years. The tournament is known for its state-of-the-art facilities and beautiful setting, with the Indian Wells Tennis Garden providing a stunning backdrop for the matches.
Some of the biggest names in tennis have won the BNP Paribas Open, including Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal, Novak Djokovic, Serena Williams, and Maria Sharapova. The tournament is broadcast globally and attracts thousands of fans each year, making it one of the most popular and exciting events on the tennis calendar.
2021 – Paula Badosa
2019 – Bianca Andreescu
2018 – Naomi Osaka
2017 – Elena Vesnina
WTA – All-Time Winners:
Serena Williams tops the list of the best women’s BNP Paribas Open players of all time. She has won the tournament five times, beginning in 1999 and most recently in 2015. Her sister Venus Williams is also an accomplished BNP Paribas Open player, having won the tournament three times.
The list is rounded out by Justine Henin, who won the tournament in 2004 and 2005, and Maria Sharapova, who won in 2006 and 2013.
Kim Clijsters, Lindsay Davenport, Jelena Jankovic, Monica Seles, and Amelie Mauresmo have all won the tournament once. Clijsters won in 2010, Davenport in 2001, Jankovic in 2008, Seles in 1992, and Mauresmo in 2007.
These players have made great, long-lasting impressions at BNP Paribas Open, and their footprint will be a legacy that will live on.