NFL Scores Today
2023-2024 NFL Season Scores
|Aug 10||Texans vs Patriots||20-9|
|Aug 10||Vikings vs Seahawks||13-24|
|Aug 11||Packers vs Bengals||36-19|
|Aug 11||Falcons vs Dolphins||19-3|
|Aug 11||Steelers vs Buccaneers||27-17|
|Aug 11||Giants vs Lions||16-21|
|Aug 11||Commanders vs Browns||17-15|
|Aug 11||Broncos vs Cardinals||17-18|
|Aug 12||Colts vs Bills||19-23|
|Aug 12||Titans vs Bears||17-23|
|Aug 12||Jets vs Panthers||27-0|
|Aug 12||Jaguars vs Cowboys||28-23|
|Aug 12||Eagles vs Ravens||19-20|
|Aug 12||Chargers vs Rams||34-17|
|Aug 13||Chiefs vs Saints||24-26|
|Aug 13||49ers vs Raiders||7-34|
|Aug 17||Browns vs Eagles||18-18|
|Aug 18||Panthers vs Giants||19-21|
|Aug 18||Bengals vs Falcons||13-13|
|Aug 19||Jaguars vs Lions||25-7|
|Aug 19||Dolphins vs Texans||28-3|
|Aug 19||Bills vs Steelers||15-27|
|Aug 19||Bears vs Colts||17-24|
|Aug 19||Buccaneers vs Jets||13-6|
|Aug 19||Patriots vs Packers||21-17|
|Aug 19||Titans vs Vikings||24-16|
|Aug 19||Chiefs vs Cardinals||38-10|
|Aug 19||Broncos vs 49ers||20-21|
|Aug 19||Raiders vs Rams||34-19|
|Aug 19||Cowboys vs Seahawks||14-22|
|Aug 20||Saints vs Chargers||22-17|
|Aug 21||Ravens vs Commanders||28-29|
You May Also Be Interested In:
|Aug 24||Steelers vs Falcons||24-0|
|Aug 24||Colts vs Eagles||27-13|
|Aug 25||Lions vs Panthers||26-17|
|Aug 25||Patriots vs Titans||7-23|
|Aug 25||Chargers vs 49ers||23-12|
|Aug 26||Cardinals vs Vikings||18-17|
|Aug 26||Browns vs Chiefs||32-33|
|Aug 26||Seahawks vs Packers||15-19|
|Aug 26||Bills vs Bears||24-21|
|Aug 26||Jets vs Giants||32-24|
|Aug 26||Bengals vs Commanders||19-21|
|Aug 26||Dolphins vs Jaguars||18-31|
|Aug 26||Ravens vs Buccaneers||20-26|
|Aug 26||Raiders vs Cowboys||16-31|
|Aug 26||Rams vs Broncos||0-41|
|Aug 27||Texans vs Saints||17-13|
Understanding NFL Scores & Games Results
Understanding NFL scores from games is not only a crucial part of watching the NFL, but it also plays a deciding factor in most NFL bets. An NFL game consists of four 15-minute quarters, with a half-time in the middle. Each team’s objective is to score more points than their opponents, allowing you to bet on how many points a team will score in many different ways.
NFL football scores today and results are a reflection of a team’s performance and can provide valuable insights into their strengths and weaknesses. This aids in analyzing past game results to help teams and analysts make informed decisions regarding future football matchups.
In addition, understanding NFL scores and game results is essential for evaluating football players’ and coaches’ performance. Coaches use game data to assess their players’ strengths and weaknesses and make strategic decisions for future games. Similarly, analysts use game data to evaluate players and coaches’ performance and make informed predictions about their future performance.
Another reason understanding NFL scores and game results is essential is that it helps measure the NFL team’s standings and success. Winning games is the ultimate goal for every team, and their performance on the field is reflected in the scores and results. Understanding the scores and results of games is therefore critical in determining a team’s success and ranking in the league.
Scoring in Football
The NFL scoring system consists of four main scoring methods:
The most significant method of scoring in the NFL is the touchdown, which awards six points. However, the number of points a team can score can vary depending on the circumstances of the play.
For example, a safety is worth two points or one point, depending on the circumstances of the play. Also, try attempts, which occur following a touchdown, are worth either one or two points. Understanding the value of each play is crucial in determining a team’s strategy in a game.
Other forms of obtaining points are the two-point conversion and extra point attempts, which also play a role in the scoring system. This makes for unique, key numbers to keep in mind when wagering.
Keeping in mind these key figures is a foot in the door when it comes to wagering on the outcomes of NFL games:
- The combined score of forty-one points appears most frequently, occurring in approximately 3.82% of NFL matches.
- The next most common score is 40 points, seen in about 3.75% of the games.
- Following these, we find 51 points at 3.67%, 47 points at 3.45%, and 44 points at 3.37%.
- From these statistics, it’s clear that the range of 40-41 points is of crucial importance, having a significant impact on line value in the past few seasons.
Understanding the rules and regulations of scoring in the NFL is crucial.
Monday Night Football Score
- MNF Game Day: Monday Night Football typically features one NFL game every Monday night during the regular season.
- Score Reporting: Scores for Monday Night Football games are usually provided in real-time as the game progresses. You can follow the MNF scores here at PointSpreads.com
- Post-Game: After the game ends, detailed statistics, highlights, and a recap of the game are immediately available. Final scores, NFL player stats, and game summaries are reported extensively by sports media.
Sunday Night Football Score
- SNF Game Day: Sunday Night Football also features one NFL game every Sunday night during the regular season.
- SNF Score Reporting: Like Monday Night Football, scores for Sunday Night Football are provided in real-time as the game unfolds.
- Post-Game: After the SNF game, a comprehensive post-game analysis is provided. This includes highlights, player interviews, and in-depth breakdowns of key plays. Final football scores and statistics are readily available.
Thursday Night Football Score
- TNF Game Day: Thursday Night Football features one NFL game every Thursday night during the regular season. It is often used as a kickoff to the NFL weekend.
- TNF Score Reporting: Just like the other two prime-time games, scores for Thursday Night Football are reported in real-time.
- Post-Game: After the game, there are interesting events such as post-game analysis and coverage, including highlights and insights. Final scores and player statistics are promptly provided.
NFL History Records
The team with the most wins in NFL history is the Chicago Bears, with a total of 778 wins at the end of the 2022 regular season.
The team with the best regular-season record in NFL history is the 2007 New England Patriots, who finished with a perfect 16-0 record. However, they lost in the Super Bowl to the New York Giants, finishing the season with a 18-1 record.
The team with the most points scored in a single game is the Chicago Bears, who defeated the Washington Redskins (now Washington Commanders) 73-0 on December 8, 1940.
The team with the worst regular-season record in NFL history is the 2008 Detroit Lions, who finished with a 0-16 record.
The highest-scoring game in NFL history occurred on November 27, 1966, when the Washington Redskins (now Washington Commanders) defeated the New York Giants 72-41.
The lowest-scoring game in NFL history occurred on November 7, 1929, when the Chicago Cardinals defeated the Providence Steam Roller 3-0.
The team with the most Super Bowl wins is the Pittsburgh Steelers, with a total of 6 championships as of Super Bowl LV in 2022.
The highest-scoring matchup in Super Bowl of all times was the San Francisco 49ers vs San Diego Chargers matchup. It was the 29 Super Bowl (XXIX) held in 1995, and it took place on January 29, with a combined points of 75.
Game: 49ers (49) vs Chargers (26)
NFL Scores & Odds Betting
The current NFL scores follow a different format than most other sports. In the NFL, a team can only score in specific ways, with a touchdown equaling six points. After a touchdown, the team has the option to add one point through an extra-point kick, or two points through a two-point conversion. If they select one, but fail to convert, they only add the six original points from the touchdown to the score.
Teams who come up short of scoring a touchdown can also score three points through a field goal attempt, while defenses can score two points on a safety, tackling an opposing player in their own endzone.
NFL Results & Scoring FAQS