The 2023 NFL season is on, and we are already witnessing some pure gridiron greatness! The PFF50 dropped, revealing the 50 hottest, the best NFL players, the talents ready to set the football field ablaze, along with their particular magic stunts that have kept them on the list.
But… were you aware of them all?
- Patrick Mahomes, KC Chiefs 🏆
Mahomes, the NFL’s golden boy, dominated the playoffs with an injured ankle, proving he’s the GOAT of QBs, truly among the best NFL players and worthy of shaking the NFL latest line.
- Aaron “Unstoppable” Donald, LA Rams 💪
Injury? No problem! Donald still brought the heat in 2022, making every offensive line shudder.
- Trent “Blockbuster” Williams, SF 49ers 🧱
Williams demolished defenders and boasts the best overall grade in the league, one of the best NFL players. He’s an O-line fortress!
- Travis Kelce, KC Chiefs 🎯
Kelce stepped up when the Chiefs needed him most, proving he’s a receiving beast.
- Myles “Sack Master” Garrett, Cleveland Browns 🏈
Garrett outshone his rivals with a killer pass-rushing game and aims for an even bigger season and breaking the NFL games schedule!
- Nick “Pressure King” Bosa, SF 49ers 🔥
With 19 sacks in 19 games, Bosa’s a QB’s worst nightmare.
- Chris “Donald’s Heir” Jones, KC Chiefs 🤖
Jones is inching closer to Aaron Donald’s throne, a pass-rushing and an NFL score and odds machine!
- Davante “Crown Holder” Adams, LV Raiders 👑
Adams still rules the WR kingdom, with superior grades and hands of gold, all of which is shown by the mad NFL scores he helps his teammates get.
- Micah “Edge Rusher Dynamo” Parsons, Dallas Cowboys 🏈
Parsons, a relentless edge rusher, is just getting started! His NFL standings really speak for him!
- Joe “Clutch Commander” Burrow, Cincy Bengals 💥
And that’s only the tip of the iceberg! Here are more star-studded mentions for 2023, among the best NFL players in town.
- Tristan “Trench Warrior” Wirfs, Tampa Bay Buccaneers 💥
Wirfs, the ace of tackles, shifts to the left side and aims to conquer it too. Pressure? He laughs in its face! NFL lines got nothing on him!
- Quinnen “Contract King” Williams, NY Jets 💰
Fresh off a mega-deal, Williams eyes another beastly season. He’s the guy who makes betting on NFL point spreads an exact science!
- Jaire “Cornerback Wizard” Alexander, Green Bay Packers 🧙
Alexander bounced back from injury with style, proving he’s still a top-tier cornerback in the best NFL players category. NFL injuries are nothing to blink at, for this guy!
- Dexter “Lineman Juggernaut” Lawrence, NY Giants 🔨
Lawrence bulldozed through linemen, boasting an unmatched pass-rushing grade. The giant in the trenches, enforcing NFL spreads!
- Joey “Destructive Dynamo” Bosa, LA Chargers 🌪️
Injuries can’t stop Bosa’s rampage. He’s a QB’s worst nightmare when he’s on the prowl. NFL team stats are what he has for dinner.
- Jeffery “Interior Dominator” Simmons, Tennessee Titans 🛡️
Simmons took over games with his sheer talent. He’s a consistent disruptor who’s only getting started on shaking up the Vegas odds NFL!
- Andrew “Left Tackle Maestro” Thomas, NY Giants 🏈
Thomas owned the left tackle position last season, allowing minimal pressures. He’s a rock on the O-line, the one who makes the list of NFL picks today a blast.
- Creed “Center of Excellence” Humphrey, KC Chiefs 🏟️
Humphrey, the young sensation, shone brightly in Year 2, proving he’s an elite center. No sacks allowed by this guardsman of NFL player stats!
- Zack “Guardian of the Line” Martin, Dallas Cowboys 🌟
Even in a less-than-perfect year, Martin excelled. He’s the model of consistency in pass protection and the guy to rely on for reaching and mastering the NFL Playoffs bracket.
- Justin “Rib-Rattler” Herbert, LA Chargers 💥
Herbert played through injury but still delivered. The QB with the heart of a lion is ready for a fierce 2023.
- Jonathan Allen, Washington Commanders 💪
Allen’s a force to be reckoned with on the field. He’s rocked an 80-plus pass-rushing grade for three seasons straight!
- Nick “Tackle-Breaking” Chubb, Cleveland Browns 🏈
Chubb’s got hands like glue when he’s got the ball! With a killer offensive line, he ranked third in rushing last season. Give him the pro football standings to blast out of the water, and that’s what he’ll do.
- Laremy “Pass-Blocking Prodigy” Tunsil, Houston Texans 🛡️
Tunsil had the year of his life in 2022, boasting a whopping 91.7 pass-blocking grade. Not a single bad game in pass protection! A true wall on the line.
- George “Catch Machine” Kittle, SF 49ers 🤖
Kittle’s got the skills to rival Travis Kelce as a receiver, plus he’s a better blocker! Despite the spotlight sharing, he’s a shining star in San Francisco.
- Joel “Guard Extraordinaire” Bitonio, Cleveland Browns 🛡️
Bitonio may fly under the radar, but he’s pure gold on the field. An 87.5 overall grade last season proves he’s top-notch.
- Lamar “Dynamic QB” Jackson, Baltimore Ravens 🏈
Injuries slowed him down, but a healthy Lamar is unstoppable! He’s ready to spread the ball and dominate the passing game. Get ready for a show.
- Derrick “Yards-after-Contact King” Henry, Tennessee Titans 🔥
Henry piled up over 1,200 yards after contact, even behind a struggling O-line. He’s a tackle-breaking beast.
- Minkah “Ballhawk Safety” Fitzpatrick, Pittsburgh Steelers 🦅
Fitzpatrick’s interceptions led the way among safeties, and he’s a coverage wizard. Watch out for those deep-field plays.
- Christian “Versatile Dynamo” McCaffrey, SF 49ers 🏃♂️
McCaffrey’s move to San Francisco was pure magic. He’s leading in receiving grade and is set to dazzle even more.
- Aaron “Rodgers Revival” Rodgers, NY Jets 🛩️
Don’t count Rodgers out! A change of scenery might bring out his MVP form and boost up his NFL MVP odds again. His current NFL MVP odds are nothing to be ashamed of, either.
- Jason “Run-Block Maestro” Kelce, Philly Eagles 🏟️
Kelce’s a run-blocking genius, and he’s rock-solid in pass protection. He’s got Super Bowl glory on his resume and a ticket to NFL favorites. He really makes you want to know how to bet on NFL (for which you can check our Betting Academy section, too.)
- Cameron “Sack Master” Heyward, Pittsburgh Steelers 💣
Heyward’s been a wrecking ball on the field. 12 sacks and 43 defensive stops last season prove he’s a defensive juggernaut that makes NFL Defensive Player of the Year Odds a go-to.
- Quenton “Prime-Time Guard” Nelson, Indy Colts 🌟
Nelson had a tough year but is primed for a comeback. He’s a true talent with immense potential; he really makes live NFL odds sweat!
- Mark “Receiving Dynamo” Andrews, Baltimore Ravens 🎯
Andrews shines as the Ravens‘ top receiver. He’s chasing Kelce with style, racking up yards, catches, and touchdowns, and making betting on NFL a beaut.
- Deebo “Tackle-Breaking Magician” Samuel, SF 49ers 🌟
Samuel’s a one-of-a-kind player, mixing it up as a receiver and in the backfield. He’s the king of breaking tackles.
Get ready, Gridiron Addicts, for these stars are lighting up the 2023 season like never before! 🏈🔥🌟
Only here, at Point Spreads!
We also thought you might like to check these out:
- Raiders vs Chargers Preview: Can We Fade Both of These Punk Teams?
- Chargers vs Vikings Odds: This Game Of Winless Teams Is Too Close to Call
- NFL Totals of the Week: Looking For an Edge in Week 4
- Ravens vs Browns Odds Preview: Smashing the ‘Under’ on the Total
- Steelers vs Texans Preview: Pittsburgh Favored to Cool Off Stroud, Houston